PDA

View Full Version : Phoebus B Flight Manual

AFSax
September 12th 05, 02:01 AM
I'm wondering if any Phoebus owners out there could tell me where I can
get an English copy of the Phoebus manual. I believe it's the same
book for all three models A, B, and C. At least the German one I have
is. Thanks.

Adam

Rusty
September 12th 05, 11:55 AM
Adam:
I have a Phoebus B and and have manuals for both the "A" and the "B",
there is a slight difference in the manuals, the most noticable of
which is the section on the retractable gear. I believe I have an
extra copy which I would be happy to send you. If not I'll make a copy
for you. Post your shipping address and I'll get it to you.
Keep the Pointy End in Front
Larry "Rusty" Lively

Google