PDA

View Full Version : Re: Recommendation for Radio, transponder and Altimeter

Ron Natalie
July 8th 03, 03:40 PM
"Thomas" > wrote in message om...
> the radio an older King works
> fine but it has hard time receiving calls from radar center... it
> sounded garbled.... I don't know if it just have weak receiving or bad
> antenna placement (antenna is placed in in the belly)....

I don't know what you mean by garbled, but weak signal (from both
things you described) would normally sound noisy (static) or just not
received at all. What do you mean by garbled?

What other compoents are there ? Intercom, audio panel?

Google