PDA

View Full Version : XCOM VHF Radio website update

newsgroups
January 6th 05, 06:43 AM
Hello guys/girls..

We have just updated our website for the XCOM VHF Radio, there is now
more detailed information including......

A fully interactive module where you can test the radio and all the
functions including Dual Watch, memory channels etc...

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/operation/radio-operation.html

Also there is a step-by-step guide to making a wiring harness which may
be a good resource for those doing their own wiring and the information
is applicable to other radios as well. It's basic information but it may
be useful to somebody.

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/harness/harness-how-to.html

Finally, we have good stocks now, so if your in the market for a radio
we can deliver ex stock.

Enjoy... Michael Coates XCOM Avionics

http://www.xcomavionics.com

mailto: