PDA

View Full Version : Dick Johnson test reports

Martin Gregorie
September 14th 05, 06:02 PM
I notice that the collection of Dick Johnson Test Flight Evaluations that
used to be available to all on the SSA website has vanished. I've tried a
Google search but can't find the collection.

Can anybody tell me what happened and where I might be able to find online
copies of the test reports.

TIA

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Greg Arnold
September 14th 05, 06:13 PM
They are still there, and have been updated to include the last several
years of tests. However, the SSA made the decision to put them on the
Members Only portion of the website.

Martin Gregorie wrote:
> I notice that the collection of Dick Johnson Test Flight Evaluations that
> used to be available to all on the SSA website has vanished. I've tried a
> Google search but can't find the collection.
>
> Can anybody tell me what happened and where I might be able to find online
> copies of the test reports.
>
> TIA

September 14th 05, 06:34 PM
Try here!

http://web.archive.org/web/20040214110551/http://www.ssa.org/Magazines/Johnson.asp

Martin Gregorie
September 14th 05, 08:02 PM
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:34:30 -0700, mcdowell_bob wrote:

> http://web.archive.org/web/20040214110551/http://www.ssa.org/Magazines/Johnson.asp

Many thanks.
--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie