PDA

View Full Version : OLC Contest Champion??

David Kinsell
September 18th 05, 01:53 PM
Anybody know what's wrong with the OLC-Champion report
on the website? It seems to show really old data, with
about a quarter of the total points shown for the year.
Been that way for months that I'm aware of.

Using Statistics: All Flights gives better data, but it's
got a few problems also. Sometimes the total number of
flights included actually decrements, but then they show
up again later.

-Dave

Greg Arnold
September 18th 05, 03:52 PM
You are looking at this address for the USA results?

http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa

I haven't had the problems you describe.

David Kinsell wrote:

> Anybody know what's wrong with the OLC-Champion report
> on the website? It seems to show really old data, with
> about a quarter of the total points shown for the year.
> Been that way for months that I'm aware of.
>
> Using Statistics: All Flights gives better data, but it's
> got a few problems also. Sometimes the total number of
> flights included actually decrements, but then they show
> up again later.
>
> -Dave

David Kinsell
September 18th 05, 04:05 PM
Greg Arnold wrote:
> You are looking at this address for the USA results?
>
> http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa

Yes, when I go there I see a Gordon Boettger at the top with 7806 points
today. Clicking on Statistics: All Flights shows Tony Smolder leading
with 22624. Similar results when I narrow it down to just my club.

-Dave

> I haven't had the problems you describe.

Greg Arnold
September 18th 05, 04:18 PM
Tony Smolder has the most points when you consider all flights. But the
contest just considers your best 6 flights, and the leader there is
Boettger.

So you are looking at two different types of data.

David Kinsell wrote:
> Greg Arnold wrote:
>
>> You are looking at this address for the USA results?
>>
>> http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa
>>

> Yes, when I go there I see a Gordon Boettger at the top with 7806 points
> today. Clicking on Statistics: All Flights shows Tony Smolder leading
> with 22624. Similar results when I narrow it down to just my club.
>
> -Dave
>

>> I haven't had the problems you describe.

David Kinsell
September 18th 05, 04:37 PM
Greg Arnold wrote:
> Tony Smolder has the most points when you consider all flights. But the
> contest just considers your best 6 flights, and the leader there is
> Boettger.
>
> So you are looking at two different types of data.

Ah yes, missed that.
Thanks.
Dave

> David Kinsell wrote:
>
>> Greg Arnold wrote:
>>
>>> You are looking at this address for the USA results?
>>>
>>> http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa
>>>

>> Yes, when I go there I see a Gordon Boettger at the top with 7806 points
>> today. Clicking on Statistics: All Flights shows Tony Smolder leading
>> with 22624. Similar results when I narrow it down to just my club.
>>
>> -Dave
>>

>>> I haven't had the problems you describe.

Google