PDA

View Full Version : Tom Knauff Newsletter

Thomas Knauff
September 19th 05, 04:02 PM
This newsletter has been extremely popular around the world, and a recent
change has caused several people being dropped off the list. To subscribe,
re-subscribe, or delete your name, please visit our web page at
www.eglider.org where you will find the sign-up information at the lower
left corner of the home page.

A dreaded female disease - Her-knee-ya causes me to have an upcoming
operation which will lay me up for a week or so, and I intend to spend the
time composing, and moderating, a discussion about glider safety.

Frankly, many glider schools and CFIs have an outstanding safety record, and
the reasons are very clear. Sharing this information to those interested in
being a safer pilot, a better instructor, or school can have a positive
effect, so I invite you to participate.

--
Thomas Knauff
Knauff & Grove Soaring Supplies