PDA

View Full Version : [US: Region 2 NJ/PA/NY] Governor's Ball 2005

Papa3
September 20th 05, 02:08 PM
Just a heads up to all Governor's Cup competitors to mark your
calendars for the evening of Saturday, November 5. We will once again
celebrate the end of the GCup season at the Union Hotel in Flemington,
NJ. Anyone who has submitted a flight for the 2005 season is invited
to attend. Formal invites are being sent out by email, but please
contact me directly if you don't receive one by the end of this week.

This truly is the see-and-be-seen event of the gliding season, so do
plan to attend. This year, I am handing off the entertainment duties to
the capable duo of Richard Kellerman and John Yorston, with a potential
cameo appearance by Tony Benson. One can only imagine the
possibilities . . .

Erik Mann (P3)
"The Governor"

Google