PDA

View Full Version : PDA Software?

Lou
September 23rd 05, 12:55 PM
I have an older pda. Can anyone suggest who they like for sofware for
VFR planning, Weight and balance, maybe downloadable airport
directories? Nothing too fancy, just want to be able to do quick
calculations without too much of the human factor involved.
Lou

Steve Foley
September 23rd 05, 01:02 PM
It really depends on which PDA you have.

"Lou" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I have an older pda. Can anyone suggest who they like for sofware for
> VFR planning, Weight and balance, maybe downloadable airport
> directories? Nothing too fancy, just want to be able to do quick
> calculations without too much of the human factor involved.
> Lou

TMG
September 23rd 05, 06:58 PM
Take a look at www.pocketfms.com. May be a bit fancy, but it does do what it
should...
"Lou" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I have an older pda. Can anyone suggest who they like for sofware for
> VFR planning, Weight and balance, maybe downloadable airport
> directories? Nothing too fancy, just want to be able to do quick
> calculations without too much of the human factor involved.
> Lou

Lou
September 23rd 05, 08:21 PM
Wow, yes a bit much. I have a compaq Ipaq.
Lou

Google