PDA

View Full Version : jan, '90 kitplane mag? Lavorini flea?

patrick mitchel
September 23rd 05, 07:55 PM
Anyone have a copy of the january , 1990 kitplane? A friend is interested in
the article that has info on the lavorini flea. Supposed to be one of the
better pou designs. Thanks Pat

Ron Wanttaja
September 24th 05, 02:40 AM
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:55:27 -0700, "patrick mitchel" >
wrote:

>Anyone have a copy of the january , 1990 kitplane? A friend is interested in
>the article that has info on the lavorini flea. Supposed to be one of the
>better pou designs. Thanks Pat

I've got it. The only place I saw it mentioned was in a photo of planes at the
1989 RSA meet in Moulins. A near-head on photo, with the caption just
mentioning that the owner was Nedo Lavorini from Italy. Nothing in the article
itself, that I saw. No mention of it in the Dec '89 or Dec '90 directory.

Ron Wanttaja

Google