PDA

View Full Version : Waypoints from GPS90 to GPS V

Andy Davey
September 24th 05, 06:51 AM
Anyone know how to move waypoints from my old trusty
GPS 90 to my 'new' Garmin V?

Also does anyone have a copy of the manual/handbook
for the V, that I can buy/copy/loan?

Many thanks...

Malcolm Austin
September 24th 05, 10:11 AM
Hi, Garmin have a web page for info and manuals. Its a 907k download..

http://www.garmin.com/products/manual.jsp?product=010-00226-03

Regards, Malcolm..

"Andy Davey" > wrote in message
> Anyone know how to move waypoints from my old trusty
> GPS 90 to my 'new' Garmin V?
>
> Also does anyone have a copy of the manual/handbook
> for the V, that I can buy/copy/loan?
>
> Many thanks...

Paul Remde
September 24th 05, 01:40 PM
Hi Andy,

I believe that both SeeYou and StrePla can connect to both those Garmin
units. You should be able to use either one to download and upload
waypoints between them. The demo versions should work if you don't own
either of them. There are links to them on my web site.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Andy Davey" > wrote in message
> Anyone know how to move waypoints from my old trusty
> GPS 90 to my 'new' Garmin V?
>
> Also does anyone have a copy of the manual/handbook
> for the V, that I can buy/copy/loan?
>
> Many thanks...

bumper
September 24th 05, 05:23 PM
Garmin "Mapsource" should also work for this, assuming both GPS units will
work with this program, and I think they will.

bumper

"Andy Davey" > wrote in message
> Anyone know how to move waypoints from my old trusty
> GPS 90 to my 'new' Garmin V?
>
> Also does anyone have a copy of the manual/handbook
> for the V, that I can buy/copy/loan?
>
> Many thanks...

Google