PDA

View Full Version : Seat Cover Recommendations

Jon Kraus
September 24th 05, 05:02 PM
I was looking through the Aircraft Spruce catalog this morning and
stumbled across the Aerosheep Australian Sheepskin Seat Covers for .36
AMU's a pair. I though that this would be a nice addition to 43H's
interior.

Any of you folks go this route? Any other recommendations would be
appreciated. Thanks!!

Jon Kraus
'79 201
4443H @ TYQ

Victor J. Osborne, Jr.
September 24th 05, 09:33 PM
I've seen them and flown other planes sitting on a pair. They're great.
I'd have them but I can't seem to part w/ $450 to cover up nice saddle
leather.

--

Thx, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.
"Jon Kraus" > wrote in message
. ..
>I was looking through the Aircraft Spruce catalog this morning and stumbled
>across the Aerosheep Australian Sheepskin Seat Covers for .36 AMU's a pair.
>I though that this would be a nice addition to 43H's interior.
>
> Any of you folks go this route? Any other recommendations would be
> appreciated. Thanks!!
>
> Jon Kraus
> '79 201
> 4443H @ TYQ

Peter R.
September 25th 05, 02:52 PM
Jon Kraus > wrote:

> I was looking through the Aircraft Spruce catalog this morning and
> stumbled across the Aerosheep Australian Sheepskin Seat Covers for .36
> AMU's a pair. I though that this would be a nice addition to 43H's
> interior.
>
> Any of you folks go this route? Any other recommendations would be
> appreciated. Thanks

I have a pair of these in the front seats of my Bonanza, although they have
many hours on them and look tired (so does the entire interior, in fact).

In terms of functionality, they are very comfortable and perform as
advertised: Cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

--
Peter

Google