PDA

View Full Version : manual for apollo 618c needed...

pete
January 14th 05, 03:40 AM
Does anyone have access to a owners manual or reference guide to a
apollo 618C loran? Plane came with the unit, but previous owner can't
find the book.
Thanks, Pete

Corky Scott
January 14th 05, 01:51 PM
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:40:26 -0500, pete > wrote:

>Does anyone have access to a owners manual or reference guide to a
>apollo 618C loran? Plane came with the unit, but previous owner can't
>find the book.
>Thanks, Pete

Possibly. I've got a friend who owns a Bonanza with a Loran C unit in
it. I don't recollect what the make and model was. I'll check with
him. He's about to replace it with a new Garmin glass panel.

Corky Scott

Jerry Springer
January 14th 05, 08:31 PM
pete wrote:
> Does anyone have access to a owners manual or reference guide to a
> apollo 618C loran? Plane came with the unit, but previous owner can't
> find the book.
> Thanks, Pete

Looks like a place you could buy one here.

http://www.pilotshop.cc/avionics-manuals-ii-morrow-inc.html

Jerry

Stealth Pilot
January 15th 05, 10:56 AM
apollo 618c ???

how many years away is that launch window?

....anyway I thought the'd stopped calling missions apollo xx etc.

Stealth :-) Pilot

JFLEISC
January 15th 05, 12:44 PM
>pete wrote:
>> Does anyone have access to a owners manual or reference guide to a
>> apollo 618C loran? Plane came with the unit, but previous owner can't
>> find the book.
>> Thanks, Pete

Don't waste your time buying one. You can download it for free off the
Apollo/Garmin site (under obsolete or discontinued avionics I think ). I also
have a 618c and got my manual that way.
BTW, its a big manual.

Jim

Google