PDA

View Full Version : B-4 Maintenance Manual

Roy Bourgeois
October 4th 05, 03:21 AM
Friends:

I've need of a Maintenance Manual for the Pilatus B-4. Does anyone have a
spare or could make a copy at our expense?

Thanks

Roy Bourgeois,
Greater Boston Soaring Club

Jim Vincent
October 4th 05, 02:25 PM
"Roy Bourgeois" > wrote in message
> Friends:
>
> I've need of a Maintenance Manual for the Pilatus B-4. Does anyone have a
> spare or could make a copy at our expense?
> Thanks
>
> Roy Bourgeois,
> Greater Boston Soaring Club

Roy,

Contact me directly....I can send a copy to you....no problem.

Jim

Roy Bourgeois
October 6th 05, 02:24 AM
Just to clarify - we need the Maintenance Manual - not the Flight and
Operations Manual.

Thanks

Roy B.

Greater Boston Soaring Club

Edward Lockhart
October 6th 05, 12:09 PM
At 01:30 06 October 2005, Roy Bourgeois wrote:
>Just to clarify - we need the Maintenance Manual -
>not the Flight and
>Operations Manual.
>
>Thanks
>
>Roy B.
>
>Greater Boston Soaring Club

Roy,

All B4 manuals are available from Dietmar Poll at 60
euros each.

E-mail address at the bottom of this site:
http://www.ewms.ch/

Edward

Google