PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pegasus

October 4th 05, 06:16 AM
I have a Pegasus 101A with recent AD work completed, annual good till
April 06, very nicely refinished with poly, tint canopy, varios: sage,
winter, borgelt, becker radio, cambridge GPSNAV, located in CA.
please email if you are interested, thanks.

thermalrider
October 4th 05, 10:05 PM
wrote:
> I have a Pegasus 101A with recent AD work completed, annual good till
> April 06, very nicely refinished with poly, tint canopy, varios: sage,
> winter, borgelt, becker radio, cambridge GPSNAV, located in CA.
> please email if you are interested, thanks.

Forward TT/Digital photos/damage/repair history
Who refinished the ship?
Condition of canopy, etc.

Google