PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Yeagers sailplane

Henning DE
January 22nd 05, 07:07 PM
Hello !

Watch this ad on ebay : 4521925927

Henning DE

Ric
January 23rd 05, 12:15 AM
"Henning DE" > wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Watch this ad on ebay : 4521925927
>
> Henning DE

Any one care to translate!! Bitter?

Ric

Cy Galley
January 23rd 05, 02:31 AM
Rhoenlerche II year of construction 1955.
Factory serial number 84. Built with Schleicher.
First owner German-American sail flight club Traben Trarbach (DASC).
Baptized of the Mrs. von Charles Yeager as the first and at the time only
airplane of the club. Charles (Chuck) Yeager was an initial member of the
club and last year with its attendance to the anniversary was largely
celebrated. It flew this airplane 1955.
The airplane is at present in the complete overhaul. This cannot be brought
to financial reasons from me time and to end. Already much was invested.
After removing the covering the trunk was radiated and again painted. All
steering ropes and pulleys are new. The trunk is nearly finished for
covering, only the formleisten from wood and the nose skin must be still
inserted.

The tail units are already again covered (with Poly fiber)

The surfaces were repaired with the LTB crane (no break) and are finished to
the Bepannen.

It is thus still everything open and can be examined.

All work was accomplished under supervision of a workshop manager and a
building examiner and was documented.

All instruments and a radio (FSG 15) are present.

The airplane was flown up to the complete overhaul and had a valid annual
check. The airplane is still certified (D-6033).Alle of papers and log book
available.

All necessary covering materials are available, also lacquer (knows). New
belts. Clutches are outdated.
Open trailer (for Ka 4 and Ka 8) with Tuev belongs to.

The picture presents the condition and during the complete overhaul!
The airplane is not for the moment airworthy those remainder work must under
supervision of a workshop manager and a building examiner be accomplished.
Collection on Trailer possible.

Overseas Customers Welcome! I CAN help arrange the shipping. For information
contact ME!

"Ric" > wrote in message
u...

> "Henning DE" > wrote in message
> > Hello !
> >
> > Watch this ad on ebay : 4521925927
> >
> > Henning DE
>
> Any one care to translate!! Bitter?
>
> Ric

Ric
January 23rd 05, 04:05 AM
Danke mein freind

Ric

"Cy Galley" > wrote in message
> Rhoenlerche II year of construction 1955.
> Factory serial number 84. Built with Schleicher.
> First owner German-American sail flight club Traben Trarbach (DASC).
> Baptized of the Mrs. von Charles Yeager as the first and at the time only
> airplane of the club. Charles (Chuck) Yeager was an initial member of the
> club and last year with its attendance to the anniversary was largely
> celebrated. It flew this airplane 1955.
> The airplane is at present in the complete overhaul. This cannot be
> brought
> to financial reasons from me time and to end. Already much was invested.
> After removing the covering the trunk was radiated and again painted. All
> steering ropes and pulleys are new. The trunk is nearly finished for
> covering, only the formleisten from wood and the nose skin must be still
> inserted.
>
> The tail units are already again covered (with Poly fiber)
>
> The surfaces were repaired with the LTB crane (no break) and are finished
> the Bepannen.
>
> It is thus still everything open and can be examined.
>
> All work was accomplished under supervision of a workshop manager and a
> building examiner and was documented.
>
> All instruments and a radio (FSG 15) are present.
>
> The airplane was flown up to the complete overhaul and had a valid annual
> check. The airplane is still certified (D-6033).Alle of papers and log
> book
> available.
>
> All necessary covering materials are available, also lacquer (knows). New
> belts. Clutches are outdated.
> Open trailer (for Ka 4 and Ka 8) with Tuev belongs to.
>
> The picture presents the condition and during the complete overhaul!
> The airplane is not for the moment airworthy those remainder work must
> under
> supervision of a workshop manager and a building examiner be accomplished.
> Collection on Trailer possible.
>
> Overseas Customers Welcome! I CAN help arrange the shipping. For
> information
> contact ME!
>
> "Ric" > wrote in message
> u...
>>
>> "Henning DE" > wrote in message
>> > Hello !
>> >
>> > Watch this ad on ebay : 4521925927
>> >
>> > Henning DE
>>
>> Any one care to translate!! Bitter?
>>
>> Ric

Fly
January 23rd 05, 04:54 AM
I wonder about the status of the Mitchell U10 ultalight he flew in the
'80's?
Kent Ok

Google