PDA

View Full Version : Headphone/Mic Adapter Question

GEG
October 9th 05, 01:16 AM
I'm a musician and I have some excellent noise reduction
in-ear headphones. I would like to use these as my
in-cockpit headphones.
Generally - the regular over-the-head, squish-your-ear
things are quite annoying to me.

However - that leaves me with the issue of a mic and adapter
to use these headphones.

Can anyone tell me what I need to look for so I can use my
own noise isolation in-ear headphones (they have the same
connector as a regular walkman type headphones - 1/8" connector)
while flying?
I will still need a mic.

THANKS ALL! You guys have always had great suggestions.
I appreciate your help in advance.

G. Gilbert
6472L @ W29

Google