PDA

View Full Version : Naresh quit your bitching...

October 15th 05, 01:19 PM
The instructor said you were not qualified to fly the Diana.

Thats the end of it!!

Al

pbc76049
October 15th 05, 03:09 PM
I find it interesting that Naresh was going to fly the Diana AFTER he wrote
nice piece on flying the NEW TAURUS MOTORGLIDER. I could
be wrong, but it seems to me that this guy either has a lot of money for
a very diverse fleet of personal sailplanes, or he is just flying cheap,
using
demo aircraft to pad his logbook. If he was REALLY a Diana customer,
I doubt if he would let this get to him, but I can understand his venom if
I am correct and he feels that his chance to fly this bird has evaporated.
The truth is that if he REALLY wanted it bad enough, he could fly it after
he posted a break it/buy it deposit. A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER probably
wouldn't object to doing that, but a collector of free rides in desirable
aircraft
just might........

October 15th 05, 04:28 PM
wrote:
> The instructor said you were not qualified to fly the Diana.
>
> Thats the end of it!!
>
> Al

You're not qualified to fly a PW-5 Al.

That's the end of it!!

bumper
October 15th 05, 04:41 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> wrote:
>> The instructor said you were not qualified to fly the Diana.
>>
>> Thats the end of it!!
>>
>> Al
>
> You're not qualified to fly a PW-5 Al.
>
> That's the end of it!!

Knowing Al, this won't be the end of this one (g).

If words were .50 caliber bullets, and Al was on your six, you'd be toast,
fadoodle!!

bumper
Minden, NV

Google