PDA

View Full Version : Winpilot Questions

Mal
October 17th 05, 04:13 AM
Winpilot and winpilot VFR

If I purchase Winpilot VFR can I still use it for gliding with all the same
features in winpilot Pro.

Are the licences usable on winpilot Pro and winpilot VFR

I got a bank loan Wahoo.

http://www.mals.net/

October 18th 05, 03:40 PM
Mal,

WinPilot VFR does not have the gliding feature of WinPilot PRO. If you
purchase PRO the VFR can be added on for $100. Both programs, terrain
maps and aero database can be downloaded and installed on you ipaq and
run in the simulator mode to check out the features for free. The
license are different for each program and are required to connect to a
GPS.

Richard Pfiffner
Craggy Aero
www.craggyaero.com

Mal wrote:
> Winpilot and winpilot VFR
>
> If I purchase Winpilot VFR can I still use it for gliding with all the same
> features in winpilot Pro.
>
> Are the licences usable on winpilot Pro and winpilot VFR
>
> I got a bank loan Wahoo.
>
> http://www.mals.net/

Mal
October 18th 05, 10:19 PM
Thank you Richard

Mal

www.mals.net

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Mal,
>
> WinPilot VFR does not have the gliding feature of WinPilot PRO. If you
> purchase PRO the VFR can be added on for $100. Both programs, terrain
> maps and aero database can be downloaded and installed on you ipaq and
> run in the simulator mode to check out the features for free. The
> license are different for each program and are required to connect to a
> GPS.
>
> Richard Pfiffner
> Craggy Aero
> www.craggyaero.com
>

> Mal wrote:
>> Winpilot and winpilot VFR
>>
>> If I purchase Winpilot VFR can I still use it for gliding with all the
>> same
>> features in winpilot Pro.
>>
>> Are the licences usable on winpilot Pro and winpilot VFR
>>
>> I got a bank loan Wahoo.
>>
>> http://www.mals.net/

Google