PDA

View Full Version : Mexico City - Homebuilders ...

......... :-\)\)
January 29th 05, 11:17 AM
Are there any homebuilders in Mexico City (Mexico DF) in this group or does
anyone know of any ?

If so could you please reply to the group or email me directly at
(remove HATESPAM first).

I will be there for 2 months shortly and would like to make contact with the
homebuilding community there.

A reply in Spanish is OK.

Thanks,

Steve

Ray Toews
February 6th 05, 10:05 PM
Don't know about Mexico City but there are a group at Lake chapalla
just south of Guadalajara. They have a nice strip 3000 grass right on
the lakeshore east of Chapalla, alltitude of the strip is 5000 ft, I
figured out if landed my 172 there I might just barely get it out with
me and minimum fuel.
There are a variety of airplanes, kitfoxes, rogalos etc. nice place,
nice bunch of guys.

Ray

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:17:15 +1100, "......... :-\)\)"
> wrote:

>Are there any homebuilders in Mexico City (Mexico DF) in this group or does
>anyone know of any ?
>
>If so could you please reply to the group or email me directly at
(remove HATESPAM first).

>I will be there for 2 months shortly and would like to make contact with the
>homebuilding community there.
>
>A reply in Spanish is OK.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve

......... :-\)\)
February 7th 05, 12:04 PM
Thanks ..

Do you have any contact details ????

Steve

<Ray Toews> wrote in message ...
> Don't know about Mexico City but there are a group at Lake chapalla
> just south of Guadalajara. They have a nice strip 3000 grass right on
> the lakeshore east of Chapalla, alltitude of the strip is 5000 ft, I
> figured out if landed my 172 there I might just barely get it out with
> me and minimum fuel.
> There are a variety of airplanes, kitfoxes, rogalos etc. nice place,
> nice bunch of guys.
>
> Ray
>
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:17:15 +1100, "......... :-\)\)"
> > wrote:
>
> >Are there any homebuilders in Mexico City (Mexico DF) in this group or
does
> >anyone know of any ?
> >
> >If so could you please reply to the group or email me directly at
> (remove HATESPAM first).
> >
> >I will be there for 2 months shortly and would like to make contact with
the
> >homebuilding community there.
> >
> >A reply in Spanish is OK.
> >
> >Thanks,