PDA

View Full Version : LaunchPoint 2000 ?

Dave Boulter
October 25th 05, 01:55 PM
Hi,

I was using this for my logbook. It comes from the UK. I just changed
laptops and I kept the dat file but need a registration key. The website
www.launchpoint2000.com or similar seems to be down and they dont seem to
advertise in Sailplane and Gliding anymore.

Any thoughts?

/daveb

Ramy Yanetz
October 26th 05, 06:46 AM
I've been using luanchpoint2000 for some time now and find it very useful
(at least the last beta version they provided me which fixes some of the
bugs). Try emailing . If you don't get any reply
contact me directly at

Ramy

"Dave Boulter" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was using this for my logbook. It comes from the UK. I just changed
> laptops and I kept the dat file but need a registration key. The website
> www.launchpoint2000.com or similar seems to be down and they dont seem to
> advertise in Sailplane and Gliding anymore.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> /daveb

Google