PDA

View Full Version : New LS4 movie: "Across The Sky"

Peter Millenaar
October 26th 05, 12:02 AM
Hi,

>From the LS4 I filmed a beautiful soaring day with some showers, clear
air, nice cumulus clouds, and strong thermals. Also some nice
cloud-dancing is shown.
The location is Hoogeveen, the Netherlands, EHHO.

To download the movie go to: http://www.micromill.nl/Peter -> Video's
-> Across The Sky.
The duration is 10 minutes. There are two versions available; mpeg2
(436MB) and wmv (40MB).

Regards,
Peter.

Bill Daniels
October 26th 05, 01:19 AM
Nice!

"Peter Millenaar" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> >From the LS4 I filmed a beautiful soaring day with some showers, clear
> air, nice cumulus clouds, and strong thermals. Also some nice
> cloud-dancing is shown.
> The location is Hoogeveen, the Netherlands, EHHO.
>
> To download the movie go to: http://www.micromill.nl/Peter -> Video's
> -> Across The Sky.
> The duration is 10 minutes. There are two versions available; mpeg2
> (436MB) and wmv (40MB).
>
> Regards,
> Peter.

Gabriel Duford
October 26th 05, 02:35 AM
Wow! What was your hardware (film) set-up?

Mal
October 26th 05, 11:34 AM
unlimited internet account 1 gig you ripper

:)

"Gabriel Duford" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Wow! What was your hardware (film) set-up?

Peter Millenaar
October 26th 05, 01:20 PM
Thanks,

I use a Sony DCR-TRV210E PAL. Actually it's quite large and heavy, so it's
not that convenient for in a glider.
My software is Adobe Premiere Pro 7.

Peter.

"Gabriel Duford" > schreef in bericht
oups.com...
> Wow! What was your hardware (film) set-up?

Cliff Hilty
October 26th 05, 06:22 PM
Really nice! Your rain over there must be like glue,
check out the yaw string at 7:45 and again at 9:13
during turns and dives:)

At 12:24 26 October 2005, Peter Millenaar wrote:
>Thanks,
>
>I use a Sony DCR-TRV210E PAL. Actually it's quite large
>and heavy, so it's
>not that convenient for in a glider.
>My software is Adobe Premiere Pro 7.
>
>Peter.
>
>'Gabriel Duford' schreef in bericht
oups.com...
>> Wow! What was your hardware (film) set-up?

01-- Zero One
October 26th 05, 07:08 PM
It was glue.. An old glider photog's trick. :-)

Larry

"Cliff Hilty" > wrote in message
:

> Really nice! Your rain over there must be like glue,
> check out the yaw string at 7:45 and again at 9:13
> during turns and dives:)
>
> At 12:24 26 October 2005, Peter Millenaar wrote:
> >Thanks,
> >
> >I use a Sony DCR-TRV210E PAL. Actually it's quite large
> >and heavy, so it's
> >not that convenient for in a glider.
> >My software is Adobe Premiere Pro 7.
> >
> >Peter.
> >
> >'Gabriel Duford' schreef in bericht
> oups.com...
> >> Wow! What was your hardware (film) set-up?

October 26th 05, 10:39 PM
Nice day for flying. Who is providing the music?

Google