PDA

View Full Version : e-Flight Manuals

RaVeNCiO
November 5th 05, 07:59 AM
Hi everybody I'm searching someone for exchange e-flight manuals, here
put my list of my e-FM, if you want someone, not doupt in contact with
me:

Airbus A318/19/20/21 about 2000 pages, also QRH and Training Manual
Boeing 707 + QRH
Boeing 717-200 5 Manuals (FMS, Performances, System Description,
Operating Procedure and QRH)
Boeing 727 + QRH
Boeing 737-200 + QRH
Boeing 737-300 -400 -500 + QRH
Boeing 737BBJ (Boeing Bussiness Jet) + QRH
Boeing 737NG (-600 -700 -800 -900) + QRH
Boeing 747-200 + QRH
Boeing 747-400 + QRH
Boeing 757-200PW + QRH
Boeing 757-200RR + QRH
Boeing 767-300PW + QRH <---- All in the same file
Boeing 767-300RR + QRH <---- All in the same file
Boeing 777-200 -200ER -300 -300ER + QRH <---- All in the same file
Boeing MD-10 4 Manuals (FMS, System Description, Operating Procedure
and QRH)
Boeing MD-11 4 Manuals (FMS, System Description, Operating Procedure
and QRH)
Boeing MD-80 4 Manuals (FMS, System Description, Operating Procedure
and QRH)
Boeing MD-90 4 Manuals (FMS, System Description, Operating Procedure
and QRH)
(All this Manuals are from Boeing)
A-10 1st Chapter
Aero L-39
AH-64 Apache
BF-109 and Assambly Manual
CH-47 Chinook
F-18A/B/C/D/E/F Hornet and Super Hornets NATOPS
FW-190
Hawker Hurricane
Il-2 Sturmovick
Il-28 Beagle
il-76
Ju-87 Stuka
Mig-21PF; Mig-21UM
Mig-23UB
Mig-29UT; Mig-29UM
Mosquito
OH-58 Kiowa
P-38 Lightning
P-39 Airacobra
P-40 Warhawk
P-51 Mustang III
S-3 Viking Weapon and Electronic Systems
Supermarine Spitfire
T-34C Turbo Mentor
Tu-154B
Hawker Typhoon
UH-60 Black Hawk
SR-71 Blackbird
ATR-42
Mirage 2000C
Su-27 Flanker
Bell 412
An-2
An-26

RaVeN

P.S: Excuse my english
P.S: Send me an email for contact with me

Google