PDA

View Full Version : Marlene at Ramp 66 in North Myrtle BEach

Rich Badaracco
November 15th 05, 05:29 PM
This request goes out to anybody that knows Marlene at the Ramp 66 FBO in
North Myrtle Beach (CRE). Marlene has worked at the FBO for over 21 years
and if you've ever stopped there you have probably run into her. After 21
years Marlene is retiring and I would like to put together a book of letters
from customers (friends) that would like to wish her well. If you would like
to send me a note with your stories of your encounters with Marlene or just
your congratulations I will have them printed and assembled into a book for
her. You can send it to me at . Thanks, I know marlene
will appreciate hearing from you all (y'all)

November 17th 05, 02:21 PM
Try posting this message in www.flightinfo.com or www.studentpilot.com.
There's a lot more traffic on those sites...

Google