PDA

View Full Version : UH-1 Drawings

JKimmel
November 15th 05, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

JKimmel
November 16th 05, 04:18 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:52:37 -0800, JKimmel >
> wrote:
>

>>Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
>

> I have some cutaway drawings around here somewhere. Drop me a line
> via E-mail and I'll try and dig 'em up for you.

Thanks, but what I need are engineering drawings. I'm particularly
interested in sta 63 and 84 bulkheads.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

Mike Rotor Nowak
November 17th 05, 10:39 PM
Will drawings from a 212/UH-1N work?

-Mike

Jim
November 20th 05, 11:04 PM
I have a set of Tech Manuals for UH1-H. TM numbers may be read from the
images. Total stack is about 8 inches high. A must have for many owners
or collectors. Sell the lot for $150 Will through in a TM for in the
field helicopter blade repair (if I can find it)
pictures here:
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM1.jpg
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM2.jpg
Mailto: aerorv at Yahoo dot com
Jim

"JKimmel" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
> --
> J Kimmel
>
> www.metalinnovations.com
>
> "Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
> their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will
> follow.

JKimmel
November 21st 05, 09:00 PM
Mike Rotor Nowak wrote:
> Will drawings from a 212/UH-1N work?
>
> -Mike

I'd certainly be interested in them.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

JKimmel
November 21st 05, 09:03 PM
Jim wrote:
> I have a set of Tech Manuals for UH1-H. TM numbers may be read from the
> images. Total stack is about 8 inches high. A must have for many owners
> or collectors. Sell the lot for $150 Will through in a TM for in the
> field helicopter blade repair (if I can find it)
> pictures here:
> http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM1.jpg
> http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM2.jpg
> Mailto: aerorv at Yahoo dot com
> Jim
>

> "JKimmel" > wrote in message
>
>>Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
>>--
>>J Kimmel

>>www.metalinnovations.com
>>
>>"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
>> their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will
>>follow.

I have the tech manuals both on paper and on CD. My UH-1 paper stack is
about 2 feet high. Plus Blackhawk, CH-47, OH-58. Thanks anyway.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

Google