PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy NAZI UFOs ???

Eliot Coweye
November 22nd 05, 02:33 AM
I've heard that the nazis had some pretty advanced technology back in
the 1940s and were able to build UFOs, but were too dumb to use this
technology.

I think they got help from extraterrestrials, because the typical
German is too dumb to invent anything useful above the Medieval
sword&socery level.

So it's time that a real American genius examines this technology,
because we're a lot smarter than the Germans. Give me the data and I'll
build a fyling saucer that can fly in the air, underwater and in outer
space!

Where can I find this technology?

November 22nd 05, 02:39 AM
On 21 Nov 2005 18:33:54 -0800, "Eliot Coweye" >
wrote:

>I've heard that the nazis had some pretty advanced technology back in
>the 1940s and were able to build UFOs, but were too dumb to use this
>technology.
>
>I think they got help from extraterrestrials, because the typical
>German is too dumb to invent anything useful above the Medieval
>sword&socery level.
>
>So it's time that a real American genius examines this technology,
>because we're a lot smarter than the Germans. Give me the data and I'll
>build a fyling saucer that can fly in the air, underwater and in outer
>space!
>
>Where can I find this technology?

http://www.area51store.com

Bill Kambic