PDA

View Full Version : Glider repair/refinishing

November 22nd 05, 08:45 AM
I know this is not the place to post ads....but just to let my friends
and customers know that I am back in business as Williams Aircraft
(formerly of Steve's Soaring Service).
e-mail

Best regards,

Travis Williams

Greg Arnold
November 23rd 05, 12:23 AM
Travis, where are you located?

wrote:
> I know this is not the place to post ads....but just to let my friends
> and customers know that I am back in business as Williams Aircraft
> (formerly of Steve's Soaring Service).
> e-mail
>

> Best regards,
>
> Travis Williams

BTIZ
November 23rd 05, 03:00 AM
wouldn't this be a name conflict with Williams Soaring Center?
you said Williams Aircraft and immediately thought of Williams Soaring..
BT

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I know this is not the place to post ads....but just to let my friends
> and customers know that I am back in business as Williams Aircraft
> (formerly of Steve's Soaring Service).
> e-mail
>

> Best regards,
>
> Travis Williams