PDA

View Full Version : Dieselis plans in English?

Bret Ludwig
November 23rd 05, 12:33 AM
I would love to get a good look at Dieselis, but I don't speak French,
and not motivated to learn. Of course you can't even _order_ the plans
in English. Has anyone thought of licensing this design for US
distribution?

I'd be more interested in copying their engine redrive for another
airframe. It would power a Cub if you kept the weight down, I think.

Darrel Toepfer
November 23rd 05, 12:41 AM
Bret Ludwig wrote:
> I would love to get a good look at Dieselis, but I don't speak French,
> and not motivated to learn.

http://world.altavista.com
http://www.freetranslation.com
http://www.tranexp.com/win/itserver.htm

November 29th 05, 06:05 AM
They have an English translation right on the site...worked fine for
me.

Craig C.

kumaros
November 29th 05, 10:34 AM
wrote:
> They have an English translation right on the site...worked fine for
> me.
>
> Craig C.

There's also a Dutch Dieselis derivative, the RangeR
kitplane. Lots of photos, including the GM/Isuzu/Opel
turbodiesel autoconversion on their site:
http://www.dac-ranger.nl/en_index.html

Google