PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ah, the joys of ANR....

Jim
November 30th 05, 03:55 PM
Save some money, you don't need new glasses. I wear glasses and solved
the problem by buying a pair of "Oregon Aero" ear seals. Most pilot
shops have them. They are a bit more expensive then other high end
brands but these do the trick and function as "seals" efectively. Try
them, you'll lile them.
http://oregonaero.com/p6465B_2001.html#DF

Jim

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message ...

> I usually fly with my sunglasses on and this particular pair was given
> to me as a gift and are the first "good" sunglasses I've ever had.
> Thus far, I'd not had them on, but clipped on to my kneeboard. I
> pulled them loose and slipped them on. As soon as the earpieces
> slipped under the cups on the headset, the whole world got loud
> again... I guess the gel seals don't seal that tight around my
> glasses... Crap! Once back on the ground, I tried getting the
> headset to fit a bit tighter but to no avail. Guess I'm going
> sunglass shopping in the near future...

Google