PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is the R44 safer than the R22?

Capt. Doug
July 13th 03, 03:53 AM
>Wooduuuward wrote in message > I read that the R44 sales have 'taken off'.
From >frequently browsing
> the FAA crash reports, the R22 is listed almost every other week there.
> The R44 is larger, faster and flys higher. Is it safer?
> i.e.: in the last month: there are four incidents listed for the R22.

Uhmm... Which one spends more time with student pilots, the 2 seater or
the 4 seater?

D.

Morgans
July 13th 03, 12:40 PM
"Capt. Doug" > wrote in message
> >Wooduuuward wrote in message > I read that the R44 sales have 'taken
off'.
> From >frequently browsing
> > the FAA crash reports, the R22 is listed almost every other week there.
> > The R44 is larger, faster and flys higher. Is it safer?
> > i.e.: in the last month: there are four incidents listed for the R22.
>
> Uhmm... Which one spends more time with student pilots, the 2 seater or
> the 4 seater?
>
> D.

In case you haven't noticed you are dealing with a half-wit. Perhaps not
even half.
--
Jim in NC

ower
July 14th 03, 12:37 PM
"karel adams" > skrev i meddelandet
> what's this got to do with homebuilt aircraft?

At least it is about an aircraft and that is more than some
other treads in this group ie: guns, politics and some peopels
morals and right to exist.

ower

Capt. Doug
July 15th 03, 03:29 AM
>Morgans wrote in message > In case you haven't noticed you are dealing with
a half->wit. Perhaps not even half.

I enjoy some light entertainment at the end of the day. Now you've ruined
it.

D.

Google