PDA

View Full Version : 6061-T6 2"x4" rect tube source?

Mr.TwistAir
December 7th 05, 10:09 PM
Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.

Thanks in advance,

MT

Flyingmonk
December 7th 05, 10:45 PM
Sorry, I don't know one, but would you please post your website again.
I haven't seen your helicopter in many years. Are you still flying it?

December 7th 05, 10:57 PM
Yarde Metals

Mr.TwistAir
December 7th 05, 11:05 PM
Flyingmonk wrote:
> Sorry, I don't know one, but would you please post your website again.
> I haven't seen your helicopter in many years. Are you still flying it?

Which helo do you mean? I played with some of them but now deserved for
gyros :)
www.rotorcraft.ru - there still is something about helos though...

rckchp
December 7th 05, 11:19 PM
Mr.TwistAir wrote:
> Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.

Try here: Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Rd
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Tel (717) 432-4589
Fax (717) 432-4589
Email: Mark E. Stonich

Mr.TwistAir
December 7th 05, 11:19 PM
wrote:
> Yarde Metals

Bingo!

Thanks...

Mr.TwistAir
December 7th 05, 11:29 PM
rckchp wrote:
> Mr.TwistAir wrote:
>
>>Anybody knows one? I failed to find any in the Net.
>

> Try here: Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
> 114 Sawmill Rd
> Dillsburg, PA 17019
> Tel (717) 432-4589
> Fax (717) 432-4589
> Email: Mark E. Stonich

Dillsburg are nice guys but...they don't use Internet so it's not
convenient to connect them by phone/fax from the other side of the Ball...

Thanks anyway,

Mr.TwistAir
December 8th 05, 09:38 PM
Richard Riley wrote:

> How's the helicopter? We haven't seen you in a while.

I sunk into gyros 6 years ago, Richard :)
Hopefully will be partially back for other good flying birds soon ;)

abripl
December 11th 05, 04:59 AM
Try www.onlinemetals.com

Google