PDA

View Full Version : cut off wheels

brucerx
December 18th 05, 06:58 PM
Does anyone know of a supplier of these? I bought 6 at Oshkosh and should
have got more. I'm looking for the thin ( 35/1000) 4 or 5 inch ones with
3/8 inch center. Avery and Cleveland have 3 inch diameter only. I use in
small die grinder for cutting small metal pieces.

December 18th 05, 07:49 PM
brucerx wrote:
> Does anyone know of a supplier of these? I bought 6 at Oshkosh and should
> have got more. I'm looking for the thin ( 35/1000) 4 or 5 inch ones with
> 3/8 inch center. Avery and Cleveland have 3 inch diameter only. I use in
> small die grinder for cutting small metal pieces.

AA Abrasives has them, but they sell in package quantity only....ie 50
to the pack. $1.20/disc

Craig C.

Google