PDA

View Full Version : Free Avionics

RST Engineering
December 19th 05, 10:15 PM
Don't get all excited.

We have two units that came in for fixing a year ago. Repeated attempts to
communicate with the sender/owner have been futile.

One each RST-502 Audio Selector Panel with Intercom supposedly inop on nav
and dme inputs. Intercom is hot-mic style.

One each RST-521 Remote Marker Beacon receiver supposedly inop, no further
info.

No manuals, no mating connectors, as is where is. Partial wiring diagrams
for installation on www.rstengineering.com under Tech Support. Both units
are approximately 20 years old. The covers have not been off to do the
least troubleshooting. Our test fixture is broken and this is the first
unit to come in in the last 5 years, so it is likely to stay broken for
quite a while.

First one to reply to me by email ) that they are
sending me a self-addressed STAMPED box that will hold two units each about
the size of a hard drive gets both. Do NOT send me a box with money for
stamps. Weight is a little under a pound.

Jim

Google