PDA

View Full Version : 1hr flight over Tokyo USD3000?

January 3rd 06, 10:30 AM
Hi all,

I asked a Tokyo helicopter company what it costs to charter a small
chopper to one hour to do some filming at nightfall in Tokyo, and they
mentioned a figure around usd3000.

Is there any way of finding it cheaper? I am producing a low budget
doco and am hoping to find it cheaper if possible.

Many thanks
Non Kert

Shiver
January 3rd 06, 05:23 PM
> > wrote:

> Is there any way of finding it cheaper? I am producing a low budget
> doco and am hoping to find it cheaper if possible.

Go to film agencies and see about buying the rights or usage of
stock film that has already been shot.

Flyingmonk
January 8th 06, 10:18 AM
See if you can get fixedwings or Ultralight guys to do it. Also go to
small air strips and see if one of the owners will do it for cheap.

The Monk

Google