PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh Lodging

Eric Bartsch
January 9th 06, 01:28 AM
I was wondering if anyone has Oshkosh lodging recommendations for the
26th to the 30th. This will be my 6th Oshkosh, but the first time I'll
be able to fly into the show. All previous times we have commuted from
Madison after flying in there due to relatives in that part of the
state.

I know the air conditioned dorms are sold out and I'll be calling on
the other ones tomorrow, but I'm interested to find out if there are
any other options that have transportation available to and from the
show.

I know I'm late in booking this, but I didn't know I'd be an aircraft
owner until recently.

Camping is probably out of the question, but I'm open to all other
lodging ideas.

Thanks,
Eric
1959 Pilatus P-3
http://www.hometown.aol.com/bartscher/index.html

(apologies if this shows up multiple times, my software hasn't shown
any results from the previous 3 attempts)

john smith
January 9th 06, 12:33 PM
> Camping is probably out of the question, but I'm open to all other
> lodging ideas.
> Thanks, Eric
> 1959 Pilatus P-3

You have a showplane, camping is never out of the question!

Google