> http://makeashorterlink.com/?R24822E6C

Harry K
January 10th 06, 04:35 AM
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
> And look at all the bids...
>

> "Flyingmonk" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?R24822E6C

I presume the price of a fancy funeral isn included in the price.

Harry K

Harry K
January 10th 06, 04:37 AM
Harry K wrote:
> Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
> > And look at all the bids...
> >

> > "Flyingmonk" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?R24822E6C
> > >

> I presume the price of a fancy funeral isn included in the price.
>
> Harry K

Should read IS included. Got a new keyboard and my fingers don't like
it.

Harry K

xSoldier
January 10th 06, 05:09 AM
"Harry K" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Harry K wrote:
> > Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
> > > And look at all the bids...
> > >

> > > "Flyingmonk" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> > > >

> > I presume the price of a fancy funeral isn included in the price.
> >
> > Harry K
>
> Should read IS included. Got a new keyboard and my fingers don't like
> it.
>
> Harry K

Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is the
design fatally flawed?
Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).

Smitty Two
January 10th 06, 05:22 AM
In article <UjHwf.8428$Lh1.5967@trnddc01>, "xSoldier" >
wrote:

> Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is the
> design fatally flawed?
> Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).

I have a sick feeling that you're about to be very, very, very sorry
that you asked.

Montblack
January 10th 06, 05:42 AM
("xSoldier" wrote)
> Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is
> the design fatally flawed?
> Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).

Start here:
I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5A42617C
(Same link as below ...wait for it)

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.homebuilt/browse_frm/thread/3b8f28ed7ba02027/b922cdebafeb28a9?hl=en#b922cdebafeb28a9>

There's more when you finish that thread. Google (Groups -
rec.aviation.homebuilt) will help.

Montblack

xSoldier
January 10th 06, 05:43 AM
"Smitty Two" > wrote in message
> In article <UjHwf.8428$Lh1.5967@trnddc01>, "xSoldier" >
> wrote:
>

> > Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is
the
> > design fatally flawed?
> > Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).
>
> I have a sick feeling that you're about to be very, very, very sorry
> that you asked.

I did not mean to 'stir the pot'. I just did not understand what the
mechanical issue is.

xSoldier
January 10th 06, 05:52 AM
"Montblack" > wrote in message
> ("xSoldier" wrote)
> > Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is
> > the design fatally flawed?
> > Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).
>

> Start here:
> I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5A42617C
> (Same link as below ...wait for it)

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.homebuilt/browse_frm/thread/3b8
f28ed7ba02027/b922cdebafeb28a9?hl=en#b922cdebafeb28a9>

> There's more when you finish that thread. Google (Groups -
> rec.aviation.homebuilt) will help.

Thanks Montblack, that helped.

LCT Paintball
January 12th 06, 05:29 AM
"xSoldier" > wrote in message

> "Smitty Two" > wrote in message
>> In article <UjHwf.8428$Lh1.5967@trnddc01>, "xSoldier" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Is the problem with the Mini 500 something that can be corrected? Or is
> the
>> > design fatally flawed?
>> > Sorry if I jumped in late- I think I missed details of the problem(s).
>>
>> I have a sick feeling that you're about to be very, very, very sorry
>> that you asked.
>
> I did not mean to 'stir the pot'. I just did not understand what the
> mechanical issue is.

I haven't been around here too long, but from what I've heard. The machine
is a death trap, and the regulars here have lost at least one friend to it.
I can tell you that the people who ran the factory are crooks at best.
One of them comes into my shop every now and then to have a part made for
some customer he is trying to "help".

Google