PDA

View Full Version : Latest Newsletter

Michael Coates
July 14th 03, 07:43 AM
Hello guys......

We have just uploaded our latest newsletter for the Sinus Ultralight
Motorglider

http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-6/newsletters6.html

Enjoy.... and if your passing through Oshkosh please drop by site 405
and say hello.

--
With regards, Michael Coates
Company Director X-Air Australia

Main Web Site: http://www.mcp.com.au

"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned
skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return."

Michael Coates
July 14th 03, 12:52 PM
I would be saying a prayer if i saw the wings bend THAT far........ I
think he is smoking

Morgans wrote:
> "Michael Coates" > wrote in message
>
>>Hello guys......
>>
>>We have just uploaded our latest newsletter for the Sinus Ultralight
>>Motorglider
>>
>>http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-6/newsletters6.html
>>
>>Enjoy.... and if your passing through Oshkosh please drop by site 405
>>and say hello.
>>

>>--
>>With regards, Michael Coates
>

> I looked through the site, and something struck me as funny! Go to the
> page, and click on the models. Look at the picture in the big version, of
> the wing test. What does it look like the guy there is doing? Saying a
> prayer? <g>

iPilot
July 14th 03, 01:28 PM
You mean that shot here?

http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/images/gallery-large/wing-tests.jpg

"Morgans" <jisumorgan@charterdotjunkdotnet> wrote in message

> "Michael Coates" > wrote in message
> > Hello guys......
> >
> > We have just uploaded our latest newsletter for the Sinus Ultralight
> > Motorglider
> >
> > http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newsletters/newsletter-6/newsletters6.html
> >
> > Enjoy.... and if your passing through Oshkosh please drop by site 405
> > and say hello.
> >

> > --
> > With regards, Michael Coates
>

> I looked through the site, and something struck me as funny! Go to the
> page, and click on the models. Look at the picture in the big version, of
> the wing test. What does it look like the guy there is doing? Saying a
> prayer? <g>
> --
> Jim in NC

Morgans
July 15th 03, 10:04 PM
"Jean-Paul Roy" > wrote in message
> Sad to see it's the only comment you have for such a splendid aircraft

And what would you have me say? Anyone interested can go look for
themselves, and make their own opinions. I'm not a kit reviewer! I just
thought it was amusing.

Lighten up!
--
Jim in NC