PDA

View Full Version : Installed price of GNS 430 around the U.S.

Robert M. Gary
January 15th 06, 04:50 AM
I'm curious what people are paying to install GNS 430s in their planes
(new or used). I was quoted 3 years ago $13,000 to replace my MX-170
nav/com with a GNS 430. Any sense if prices are going up or down??

-Robert

Jay Honeck
January 15th 06, 01:57 PM
> I'm curious what people are paying to install GNS 430s in their planes
> (new or used). I was quoted 3 years ago $13,000 to replace my MX-170
> nav/com with a GNS 430. Any sense if prices are going up or down??

It's down. I think the last time I asked it was around $8.6 K to install in
my Pathfinder. I still just shook my head and walked away.

BTW: You might get a better sample in the .owning group.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

A Lieberman
January 15th 06, 02:27 PM
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:57:16 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

>> I'm curious what people are paying to install GNS 430s in their planes
>> (new or used). I was quoted 3 years ago $13,000 to replace my MX-170
>> nav/com with a GNS 430. Any sense if prices are going up or down??
>
> It's down. I think the last time I asked it was around $8.6 K to install in
> my Pathfinder. I still just shook my head and walked away.
>
> BTW: You might get a better sample in the .owning group.

11.5K for mine, but I had to get an annunciator, and also a splitter for
NAV2 so that I could move my ILS to NAV2 from NAV1.

Allen

Matt Barrow
January 15th 06, 02:34 PM
oups.com...