PDA

View Full Version : For Sale King School's CD's & DVD's Commercial Pilot CD's Etc.

NW_PILOT
January 19th 06, 08:27 PM
King Schools Private Pilot, Helicopter Knowlage Test Suplement, 1 DVD : Make
Offer

King Schools Take Off Courses, Flying GPS Approhes Featuring the KLN 89B, 1
DVD: Make Offer

King Take Off Courses, Surviving Your Most Feared Emergencies, 1 DVD: Make
offer

King Schools, Cessna Pilot Center Cleared for Hire, Commercial Prep Software
14 CD's 1 Floppy Disk, $100.00

King Schools Take Off Courses, Airport Signs & Markings, 1 CD-Rom: Make
Offer

All Disks Are Originial, I Have No Books Phone 503-475-3347

Jim Macklin
January 19th 06, 10:47 PM
No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
items in the same group.

What did you do with the books?

"NW_PILOT" > wrote in
message ...
| King Schools Private Pilot, Helicopter Knowlage Test
Suplement, 1 DVD : Make
| Offer
|
| King Schools Take Off Courses, Flying GPS Approhes
Featuring the KLN 89B, 1
| DVD: Make Offer
|
| King Take Off Courses, Surviving Your Most Feared
Emergencies, 1 DVD: Make
| offer
|
| King Schools, Cessna Pilot Center Cleared for Hire,
Commercial Prep Software
| 14 CD's 1 Floppy Disk, $100.00
|
| King Schools Take Off Courses, Airport Signs & Markings, 1
CD-Rom: Make
| Offer
|
| All Disks Are Originial, I Have No Books Phone
503-475-3347

Darkwing
January 20th 06, 10:57 PM
"Jim Macklin" > wrote in message
> No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
> any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
> items in the same group.
>
> What did you do with the books?

Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

DW

NW_PILOT
January 21st 06, 03:09 AM
"Darkwing" <theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Jim Macklin" > wrote in message
> > No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
> > any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
> > items in the same group.
> >
> > What did you do with the books?
> >

> Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

> DW

All Disks Are Originial!!!!!!! Manfactured By King Schools!!!! Published By
King Schools!!!! Take Your Pick!

Jim Macklin
January 21st 06, 04:52 AM
But why no books and what is the date on the DVDs?

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"NW_PILOT" > wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
| > > No books and you did not post the dates on the
CD/DVDs...or
| > > any other version info. You also multi-posted the
same
| > > items in the same group.
| > >
| > > What did you do with the books?
| > >

| > Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!
| >
| > ----------------------------------------------
| > DW
| >

| All Disks Are Originial!!!!!!! Manfactured By King
Schools!!!! Published By
| King Schools!!!! Take Your Pick!

Darkwing
January 21st 06, 02:49 PM
"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message

> "Darkwing" <theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim Macklin" > wrote in message
>> > No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
>> > any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
>> > items in the same group.
>> >
>> > What did you do with the books?
>> >

>> Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

>> DW
>>

> All Disks Are Originial!!!!!!! Manfactured By King Schools!!!! Published
> By
> King Schools!!!! Take Your Pick!

Yeah, you probably kept the copies and sold the originals.

DW

Google