PDA

View Full Version : $100 hamburger now pay only

Helen Woods
January 20th 06, 03:15 PM
If you haven't noticed, the $100 hamburger web site has gone pay only.
A new free alternate site has popped up which I suggest we support instead:

CPA Member Don Johnston has started a new web site Flying-Food.com.
Similar to a site that recently went to a subscription service, this
site relies on user reviews. So if you have a favorite destination for
the "$100 Hamburger," attraction or lodging in the US or Canada, log on
to http://flying-food.com and submit your review.

Flyingmonk
January 20th 06, 04:30 PM
You're WAY late on this. This horse has been beaten to death over and
over again.

The Monk

Flyingmonk
January 20th 06, 04:30 PM
You're WAY late on this. This horse has been beaten to death over and
over again.

The Monk

Google