PDA

View Full Version : 28V out of 12V

ccwillwerth
January 24th 06, 11:26 PM
is there a way to convert 12v up to 28 for an instrument or radio?

RST Engineering
January 24th 06, 11:51 PM
Planned for the June 2006 Kitplanes column. If you want to build one from
the article schematic, it will be done about the first of next month. I'd
like a pirep quote for the article, which is due by the 10th of next month.
Email me

Jim

"ccwillwerth" > wrote in message
> is there a way to convert 12v up to 28 for an instrument or radio?

Bret Ludwig
January 27th 06, 03:26 AM
There are off the shelf bricks from Vicor and others, or one could
build a switcher oneself if determined.

Herman Tibbs
February 6th 06, 03:21 AM
ccwillwerth wrote:
> is there a way to convert 12v up to 28 for an instrument or radio?

use a 12V ----> 28V inverter

RST Engineering
February 6th 06, 04:14 AM
Or wait for the July issue of Kitplanes.

Jim

"Herman Tibbs" > wrote in message
> ccwillwerth wrote:
>> is there a way to convert 12v up to 28 for an instrument or radio?
> use a 12V ----> 28V inverter

Google