PDA

View Full Version : Re: ZZZZZZZ A**O-N*WS

Ed Wischmeyer
July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
> Does anyone know what happened to my "???favorite???" aviation information web
> site? You know the one run by the person who shell not be named(ZZZ), but has
> flown 1000s of different aircraft. He flew many relief flights in Ethiopia and
> has at least a million hours.

Seems to be up with items dated today...

Ed Wischmeyer

RobertR237
July 15th 03, 04:34 AM
In article . net>, Jerry
Springer > writes:

>Does anyone know what happened to my "???favorite???" aviation information
>web
>site? You know the one run by the person who shell not be named(ZZZ), but has
>
>flown 1000s of different aircraft. He flew many relief flights in Ethiopia
>and
>has at least a million hours.
>Just curious,
>
>Jerry

Other than his new format sucks big time and is even slower than ever, nothing.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Kevin Horton
July 16th 03, 12:21 AM
In article >, Warren & Nancy
> wrote:

> I use this address and it gets rid of a lot of "farfel".
>
> http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm
>
> But I get this note:
>
> "Your browser is not properly configured to use Aero-News.net. In order to
> access
> all we have to offer, you may need to upgrade your
> browser or change your settings. Click here to find out how."
>
> Warren

Don't worry about that note. It is there because the main page,
http://www.aero-news.net/, is coded to send any visiting web browser
that can't handle javascript to http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm
.. The later page has that warning built into it, to try to brow beat
visitors into upgrading their browsers.

--
Kevin Horton - RV-8
Ottawa, Canada

Warren Bowman
August 2nd 03, 09:10 AM
Yeah, well I have tried three different browser, to no avail. "Not
Authorized", my hiney. Looks like the Zoomer has outsmarted himself
again.

Kevin Horton > wrote in message >...
> In article >, Warren & Nancy
> > wrote:
>
> > I use this address and it gets rid of a lot of "farfel".
> >
> > http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm
> >
> > But I get this note:
> >
> > "Your browser is not properly configured to use Aero-News.net. In order to
> > access
> > all we have to offer, you may need to upgrade your
> > browser or change your settings. Click here to find out how."
> >
> > Warren
> >

> Don't worry about that note. It is there because the main page,
> http://www.aero-news.net/, is coded to send any visiting web browser
> that can't handle javascript to http://www.aero-news.net/PlainPage.cfm
> . The later page has that warning built into it, to try to brow beat
> visitors into upgrading their browsers.

Google