PDA

View Full Version : Will these guys n gals be flying our planes next?

Flyingmonk
February 3rd 06, 02:55 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/21429/japanease_robots
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X3B91439C
http://tokyodv.com/videolog/?page_id=23
http://tokyodv.com/videolog/?page_id=26
http://tokyodv.com/videolog/?page_id=39
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/58285/crabs_are_smart/
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/55927/cant_rob_her/
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/68184/surprise_lick/

OK, Off topic, thinly disguised, but really, it could happen.

The Monk

Flyingmonk
February 5th 06, 12:54 AM
>is Michael now a crossdresser? :-))

Got me a new truck .

Well y'all know I've always been a 'Ford Man,' and things haven't
changed.
Got me a new F-250 and had to return it to the dealer the very next day
complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The
salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this! "He
said. "Nelson!" The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?" "Willie!" he
continued.... and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers. I drove
away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,"Beethoven!"
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get
one of their awesome songs. One day, a couple ran a red light and
nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved just in time to avoid them.
"ASSHOLES!" I yelled. The French National Anthem began to play, sung
by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al
Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax.

God! I LOVE this truck!

No comment,
The Monk

Flyingmonk
February 5th 06, 12:55 AM
>No comment,

Except that the robot in the second clip is a hottie!

THe Monk

Robert A. Barker
February 5th 06, 10:03 PM
"Flyingmonk" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >is Michael now a crossdresser? :-))

> Got me a new truck .

Monk: That one goes into the keeper file.Perhaps I should get a new Ford
truck.

Bob Barker N8749S

Google