PDA

View Full Version : OT Great Movie

February 13th 06, 08:50 PM
Anyone that creates things with their own hands needs to
go see The Worlds Fastest Indian.

Its the story of an older man from New Zealand that
had a dream to compete in the land speed records.
It's the best most up lifting movie I've seen in years.

Paul

Montblack
February 13th 06, 09:05 PM
wrote)
> Anyone that creates things with their own hands needs to go see The Worlds
> Fastest Indian.
>
> Its the story of an older man from New Zealand that had a dream to compete
> in the land speed records. It's the best most up lifting movie I've seen
> in years.

I've heard VERY good things about this movie.
http://www.worldsfastestindian.com/

Montblack
When it hits the $2 Theatre we'll go see it.

February 14th 06, 04:00 AM
I am the origional poster from a different address.

>When it hits the $2 Theatre we'll go see it.
If we want holyweird to make better movies we need to
vote with our $$$ when they do accidently make a good one.
Maybe they will eventually notice.

Paul

Montblack
February 14th 06, 04:40 AM
wrote)
>>When it hits the $2 Theatre we'll go see it.

> If we want holyweird to make better movies we need to
> vote with our $$$ when they do accidently make a good one.
> Maybe they will eventually notice.

A. I agree (somewhat) with your sentiment.
B. That $2-Tue figure is x 2 people <g>
C. We sometimes go, on weekends, to a first-run theatre ...stadium seats and
all. Those showings are $4 for the last showing before 6pm. (Super Bargain
Matinee)
D. I do not buy video games :-)

Montblack
Volume, volume, volume.

flybabybuilder
February 15th 06, 02:48 PM
Haven't heard the buzz, but the trailer looked VERY good. Not enough
reliable dollar theaters in the area, so I go to the matinee shows.
Still darned expensive.

Montblack wrote:
> wrote)
> >>When it hits the $2 Theatre we'll go see it.
>
> > If we want holyweird to make better movies we need to
> > vote with our $$$ when they do accidently make a good one.
> > Maybe they will eventually notice.

Google