PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to reach Helicopter Ed, Middletown, Ohio?

SA
February 18th 06, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know how to reach Helicopter Ed, Middletown, Ohio? I think is
last name was Elderford? He used to advertise in Rotorcraft mags in the
90's. Thanks a lot in advance ..................Tom.

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
February 18th 06, 08:26 PM
You might try www.pra.org. If my guess is right and you are looking for Ed
Aldefer (sp) Ed was into helicopters, last time I talked to him he was into
the gyro business and was involved in flite instruction.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"SA" > wrote in message
. ..
> Does anyone know how to reach Helicopter Ed, Middletown, Ohio? I think is
> last name was Elderford? He used to advertise in Rotorcraft mags in the
> 90's. Thanks a lot in advance ..................Tom.

Google