PDA

View Full Version : Christen Eagle Inspection Help

February 20th 06, 11:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm travelling to the US from the UK in a couple of weeks time in an
attempt to buy an Eagle.

Although I can do a preliminary inspection, I would feel far happier
having either an Eagle experienced engineer or an existing Eagle owner
to help inspect the prospective aircraft.

If an engineer I will obviously pay going rate, if an owner I will
obviously cover all expenses plus some more as an incentive!!

Can anyone either help personally or give me any names I could try.

Many thanks and I look forward to joining your ranks soon!

Kind regards,

Paul

Orval Fairbairn
February 22nd 06, 05:22 AM
In article om>,
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm travelling to the US from the UK in a couple of weeks time in an
> attempt to buy an Eagle.
>
> Although I can do a preliminary inspection, I would feel far happier
> having either an Eagle experienced engineer or an existing Eagle owner
> to help inspect the prospective aircraft.
>
> If an engineer I will obviously pay going rate, if an owner I will
> obviously cover all expenses plus some more as an incentive!!
>
> Can anyone either help personally or give me any names I could try.
>
> Many thanks and I look forward to joining your ranks soon!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Paul

Where in the US is it?

February 24th 06, 06:43 PM