PDA

View Full Version : Re: Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

Miss L. Toe
February 21st 06, 07:06 PM
"TRUTH" > wrote in message
> http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm
>

> The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
> by Nila Sagadevan
>
> Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of heavy
> aircraft.
>
> There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
> proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired the
> impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
> flight simulators.

I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

n00b
February 21st 06, 07:20 PM
Miss L. Toe wrote:
> "TRUTH" > wrote in message
>
>>http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm
>>

>>The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
>>by Nila Sagadevan
>>
>>Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of heavy
>>aircraft.
>>
>>There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
>>proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired the
>>impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
>>flight simulators.
>

> I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

The aircraft were CIA operated remotedly piloted B757/B767s.

Miss L. Toe
February 21st 06, 07:31 PM
"n00b" > wrote in message
> Miss L. Toe wrote:
> > "TRUTH" > wrote in message
> >
> >>http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm
> >>

> >>The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
> >>by Nila Sagadevan
> >>
> >>Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of
heavy
> >>aircraft.
> >>
> >>There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
> >>proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired
the
> >>impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
> >>flight simulators.
> >

> > I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...
> >

> The aircraft were CIA operated remotely piloted B757/B767s.

Are the CIA clever enough to pilot themselves remotely out of an envelope
full of white powder ?

Jim Macklin
February 21st 06, 09:35 PM
I thought Elvis was flying.

"Miss L. Toe" > wrote in
message
reenews.net...

| "n00b" > wrote in message
| > Miss L. Toe wrote:

Training

qualified pilot of
| heavy

hijackers, although
172, had acquired
| the
by training in

| > > I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still
there...

| > The aircraft were CIA operated remotely piloted
B757/B767s.

| Are the CIA clever enough to pilot themselves remotely out
of an envelope
| full of white powder ?

B a r r y
February 22nd 06, 02:15 PM
Jim Macklin wrote:
> I thought Elvis was flying.

I heard it was Jim Morrison.

Matt Barrow
February 22nd 06, 02:34 PM
"B a r r y" > wrote in message
. net...
> Jim Macklin wrote:
>> I thought Elvis was flying.
>
> I heard it was Jim Morrison.

Nah!!! Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE me while I kiss the SKY!!

B a r r y
February 22nd 06, 02:36 PM
Matt Barrow wrote:
> "B a r r y" > wrote in message
> . net...
>> Jim Macklin wrote:
>>> I thought Elvis was flying.
>> I heard it was Jim Morrison.
>
> Nah!!! Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE me while I kiss the SKY!!

But he's dead...

Jim and Elvis never really died!

Jim Macklin
February 22nd 06, 02:45 PM
Are you sure? I heard that Elvis had been taken to Saturn
on a spaceship and was investigating global warming. Jimmy
Hendrix was looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Detroit and Jimmy
Durante was looking for some un-American ass to kick.

"B a r r y" >
wrote in message
et...
| Matt Barrow wrote:
| > "B a r r y"
> wrote in
message
| > . net...
| >> I heard it was Jim Morrison.
| >
| > Nah!!! Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE me while I kiss the SKY!!
|

| But he's dead...
|
| Jim and Elvis never really died!

B a r r y
February 22nd 06, 03:00 PM
Jim Macklin wrote:
> Are you sure? I heard that Elvis had been taken to Saturn
> on a spaceship and was investigating global warming. Jimmy
> Hendrix was looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Detroit and Jimmy
> Durante was looking for some un-American ass to kick.

Duly noted! Next time those guys come up in conversation, I'll be on
the right page.

Jim Macklin
February 22nd 06, 03:04 PM
And don't forget General Jimmy Stewart, a real great
American hero and in that there is no hype or joke. I do
miss him.

some support

"B a r r y" >
wrote in message
et...
| Jim Macklin wrote:
| > Are you sure? I heard that Elvis had been taken to
Saturn
| > on a spaceship and was investigating global warming.
Jimmy
| > Hendrix was looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Detroit and Jimmy
| > Durante was looking for some un-American ass to kick.
|
| Duly noted! Next time those guys come up in conversation,
I'll be on
| the right page.

Bob Fry
February 23rd 06, 02:36 AM
>> I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

n00b> The aircraft were CIA operated remotedly piloted B757/B767s.

With Israeli Jewish operators.

mrtravel
February 23rd 06, 02:25 PM
Jim Macklin wrote:

> And don't forget General Jimmy Stewart, a real great
> American hero and in that there is no hype or joke. I do
> miss him.

I like his sausage commercials
No, wait.. that was that other actor, James Dean

Google