PDA

View Full Version : Telex Stratus vs. 4105

Robert Barker
February 22nd 06, 03:28 AM
Just got my tax refund and want to get a new headset. I like Telex and am
trying to decide between the Stratus and the 4105. Is the performance of
the Stratus worth the extra $300?

Thanks

muzz
February 22nd 06, 09:24 PM
The pilot shop guy told me to get the 4105 as he couldn't tell the
diff. so I did, and am sorry - the 4105 quiets down the engine noise
but doesn't do a thing about the prop noise. I wouldn't buy a
headset again without the ability to try it first.

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:28:13 -0700, "Robert Barker"
> wrote:

>Just got my tax refund and want to get a new headset. I like Telex and am
>trying to decide between the Stratus and the 4105. Is the performance of
>the Stratus worth the extra $300?
>
>Thanks

Google