PDA

View Full Version : Re: Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

February 22nd 06, 01:47 PM
>There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, >although
>proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had >acquired the
>impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
>flight simulators.
>In order to perform this bit of electronic navigation, he would have >to
>be very familiar with IFR procedures. None of these chaps even >knew what
>a navigational chart looked like,

You are full of BS. While I don't doubt they were not very good
pilots, at least some of them did get advanced ratings. From the FAA
database...

MOHAMED ATTA

Medical Class : Third Medical Date: 07/2000 CertIficates
1 of 1

DOI : 06/19/2001
CertIficate: COMMERCIAL PILOT
Rating(s):