PDA

View Full Version : Re: Physics Professor's Peer Reviewed Paper on WTC CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS on 9/11

tim gueguen
February 23rd 06, 05:06 AM
"TRUTH" > wrote in message
> Tenured Physics Professor Steven E Jones gave two seminars to hundreds of
> people on WTC controlled demolitions and how the government's version of
> events "defies physics".

If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible ones?
A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks took place as
anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners flying into the World
Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama bin Laden is actually a CIA
operative, and the creation of al Qaeda and its terrorist activities were
all at the behest of the Company. Of course you'd still have to come up
with some halfways believeable theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden to
do all this stuff, but at least the method would be credible. Instead we
get ludicrous fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow
planted in the WTC with no one noticing them.

tim gueguen 101867

TRUTH
February 23rd 06, 06:20 AM
"tim gueguen" > wrote in

> "TRUTH" > wrote in message
>> Tenured Physics Professor Steven E Jones gave two seminars to
>> hundreds of people on WTC controlled demolitions and how the
>> government's version of events "defies physics".
>
> If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible
> ones? A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks
> took place as anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners
> flying into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama
> bin Laden is actually a CIA operative, and the creation of al Qaeda
> and its terrorist activities were all at the behest of the Company.
> Of course you'd still have to come up with some halfways believeable
> theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden to do all this stuff, but at
> least the method would be credible. Instead we get ludicrous
> fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow planted in
> the WTC with no one noticing them.
>
> tim gueguen 101867

You arrived in this thread late. Read my other posts and learn that
there is credible evidence.

khobar
February 23rd 06, 06:46 PM
"tim gueguen" > wrote in message

> "TRUTH" > wrote in message
> > Tenured Physics Professor Steven E Jones gave two seminars to hundreds
of
> > people on WTC controlled demolitions and how the government's version of
> > events "defies physics".
>
> If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible ones?
> A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks took place as
> anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners flying into the World
> Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama bin Laden is actually a CIA
> operative, and the creation of al Qaeda and its terrorist activities were
> all at the behest of the Company. Of course you'd still have to come up
> with some halfways believeable theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden
> do all this stuff, but at least the method would be credible. Instead we
> get ludicrous fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow
> planted in the WTC with no one noticing them.

The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.

I'm leaning towards the idea that a more plausible why was to give the US an
excuse to start a war in the Middle East which would invariably increase the
price of oil and thus gas which would directly benefit all those who stood
to gain by such an action. The fact that Bush gets on the television and
says "don't worry, be happy" is further proof he is in a different orbit
than most of the rest of us.

I have no idea why the peace mongers would think it was to get cheap oil -
that's just crazy talk.

Paul Nixon

khobar
February 23rd 06, 06:48 PM
"TRUTH" > wrote in message
> "tim gueguen" > wrote in
>

> > "TRUTH" > wrote in message
> >> Tenured Physics Professor Steven E Jones gave two seminars to
> >> hundreds of people on WTC controlled demolitions and how the
> >> government's version of events "defies physics".
> >
> > If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible
> > ones? A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks
> > took place as anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners
> > flying into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama
> > bin Laden is actually a CIA operative, and the creation of al Qaeda
> > and its terrorist activities were all at the behest of the Company.
> > Of course you'd still have to come up with some halfways believeable
> > theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden to do all this stuff, but at
> > least the method would be credible. Instead we get ludicrous
> > fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow planted in
> > the WTC with no one noticing them.
> >
> > tim gueguen 101867
> >

> You arrived in this thread late. Read my other posts and learn that
> there is credible evidence.

You've not presented any. Why is that?

Paul Nixon

mrtravel
February 23rd 06, 08:54 PM
khobar wrote:

> The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
> have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.

Man, that plan failed, didn't it?

khobar
February 23rd 06, 08:57 PM
"mrtravel" > wrote in message
. com...
> khobar wrote:
>

> > The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
> > have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.
>
> Man, that plan failed, didn't it?

Well, yeah, of course, but that wasn't the real plan now, was it. ;-)

Paul Nixon

Newps
February 23rd 06, 09:01 PM
mrtravel wrote:
> khobar wrote:
>

>> The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
>> have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.
>

> Man, that plan failed, didn't it?

I am reading Tommy Franks autobiography right now. The very first thing
we did in Iraq was secure the oil fields to prevent them from being
destroyed. Had we been there for the oil the war would have been over
in 15 minutes.

TRUTH
February 24th 06, 03:51 AM
"khobar" > wrote in news:krnLf.4448$Sp2.1438
@fed1read02:

> "TRUTH" > wrote in message
>> "tim gueguen" > wrote in

>> > If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible
>> > ones? A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks
>> > took place as anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners
>> > flying into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama
>> > bin Laden is actually a CIA operative, and the creation of al Qaeda
>> > and its terrorist activities were all at the behest of the Company.
>> > Of course you'd still have to come up with some halfways believeable
>> > theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden to do all this stuff, but
at
>> > least the method would be credible. Instead we get ludicrous
>> > fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow planted
in
>> > the WTC with no one noticing them.
>> >
>> > tim gueguen 101867
>> >

>> You arrived in this thread late. Read my other posts and learn that
>> there is credible evidence.
>
> You've not presented any. Why is that?
>
> Paul Nixon

You must be blind

Shawn Hirn
February 25th 06, 01:53 PM
In article <lpnLf.4447$Sp2.3003@fed1read02>,
"khobar" > wrote:

> "tim gueguen" > wrote in message
> >
> > "TRUTH" > wrote in message
> > > Tenured Physics Professor Steven E Jones gave two seminars to hundreds
> of
> > > people on WTC controlled demolitions and how the government's version of
> > > events "defies physics".
> >
> > If you're gonna promote conspiracy theories why not promote credible ones?
> > A much more believeable theory would be that the 911 attacks took place as
> > anyone with sense believes, with hijacked airliners flying into the World
> > Trade Center and the Pentagon, but that Osama bin Laden is actually a CIA
> > operative, and the creation of al Qaeda and its terrorist activities were
> > all at the behest of the Company. Of course you'd still have to come up
> > with some halfways believeable theory about why the CIA wanted bin Laden
> > do all this stuff, but at least the method would be credible. Instead we
> > get ludicrous fantasies about robot planes and demolition charges somehow
> > planted in the WTC with no one noticing them.
>
> The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
> have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.

Not really? Despite Bush linking Iraq with 9/11, he really only needed
to link Saddam with a credible threat to the United States. He turned
out to be wrong, but for a long while, Bush had a lot of people suckered
into his accusations.

Shawn Hirn
February 25th 06, 01:55 PM
In article >,
Newps > wrote:

> mrtravel wrote:
> > khobar wrote:
> >

> >> The why is simple: to give the US an excuse to grab Iraq's oil so we can
> >> have cheap gas, at least according to those who believe that theory.
> >

> > Man, that plan failed, didn't it?
>
> I am reading Tommy Franks autobiography right now. The very first thing
> we did in Iraq was secure the oil fields to prevent them from being
> destroyed. Had we been there for the oil the war would have been over
> in 15 minutes.

Not so. We were there for the oil, but Bush and his buddies
underestimated the amount of resistence AND the oil fields are still
being attacked as are the pipelines.

Matt Barrow
February 25th 06, 02:51 PM
"Shawn Hirn" > wrote in message

>> > Man, that plan failed, didn't it?
>>
>> I am reading Tommy Franks autobiography right now. The very first thing
>> we did in Iraq was secure the oil fields to prevent them from being
>> destroyed. Had we been there for the oil the war would have been over
>> in 15 minutes.
>
> Not so. We were there for the oil, but Bush and his buddies
> underestimated the amount of resistence AND the oil fields are still
> being attacked as are the pipelines.

Here, clueless (ie, devotee of the MSM) this ones for YOU!
http://tinyurl.com/n56o6 (Even has your picture in it).

Google