PDA

View Full Version : Re: Scholars for 9/11 Truth -- HTTP://ST911.ORG -- REPLY IN THIS THREAD ONLY

TRUTH
February 24th 06, 07:07 AM
was the bin Laden video confession real???

Look at this JPEG:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen8.jpg

Even Mr Magoo would have to say that Osama 'E' stands out like a sore
thumb, and this is the man confessing on the "lucky find" tape.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen_tape.jpg

Between the nose and the cheeks it is clear that this man is NOT Osama.

In the video Osama 'E' appears to write notes with his right hand, yet the
FBI's description of Osama indicates he is left-handed. Osama 'E' wears a
ring on his right hand which does not appear on other confirmed photos of
Osama (e.g. Osama 'B'). Another man is seen wearing a large gold ring in
the video. Since the wearing of gold rings is forbidden by Islam it shows
neither he nor Osama 'E' has any devotion to this faith.

More info here:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

Pooh Bear
February 24th 06, 07:14 AM
TRUTH wrote:

> was the bin Laden video confession real???
>
> Look at this JPEG:
> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen8.jpg

I've never seen the 'fat Osama' ( E ) on the news.

Can you post a link to the supposed video ?

Graham

TRUTH
February 24th 06, 07:28 AM
Pooh Bear > wrote in
:

> TRUTH wrote:
>
>> was the bin Laden video confession real???
>>
>> Look at this JPEG:
>> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen8.jpg
>
> I've never seen the 'fat Osama' ( E ) on the news.
>
> Can you post a link to the supposed video ?
>
> Graham

Yes, I will be happy to :-)

The entire video is archived on NPR: http://tinyurl.com/4zs59

Google